Macaroni is a type of dry pasta also known as elbow macaroni which is prepared in different varieties like veg macaroni, chicken macaroni, cheese macaroni, macaroni salad and much more.
- 3 cups Macaroni
- 2 tbsp Edible Oil
- 2 tsp Grated ginger
- 2 medium Chopped Onions
- 3 chopped Tomatoes
- 1 chopped carrots
- 1 chopped capsicum
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- as required Salt
- 1 tsp Red chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Handful Chopped Coriander leaves
- 2 chopped Green chilies
- Boil Dried Macaroni: Take one large pot and add 7-8 cups of water and let it come to boil. Now, add dry pasta to it with some salt and 1 tbsp of oil. It will prevent the macaroni from sticking to the pot and also helps quickly boil them. After ten mins, you will see macaroni is done, drain the excess water and keep it aside.
- Prepare the sauce: Take a pan and turn on the heat. Add 2tbsp of oil and allow it to heat enough to proceed further. Now add grated ginger and stir for 1 min, then add chopped onions to it and stir again for 2-3 mins.
- We do not need to burn the onions or give them any goldenish color, once they are translucent, you can throw in all the veggies and give it a good mix for a couple of minutes. Do not overcook the vegetables ever in pasta, let them be raw a bit if need be because you do not need your dish to look soggy.
- Add all the powder masalas into it, Salt, red chili powder, garam masala and turmeric powder.
- Now it is optional to add mayonnaise, cheese or butter, whatever is best available to you. It gives a twist to Indian style cooking. And mix it well.
- Add ketchup and give the sauce about five mins to cook well. You can sprinkle some water if the sauce is getting dry.
- Add boiled macaroni to the sauce now and high the flame. Mix everything very well. Garnish with coriander leaves and let it cook for 3-4 mins more.
- Turn off the flame and allow it to settle down. Take out in a dish and serve as it is.
This classic dish might look like mac and cheese, but it’s nothing like that. This delicious dish is actually a hybrid of mac and cheese and lasagna, using elbow macaroni, cheesy meat, and vegetables to make it even more decadent. Try it today! It’s a surefire way to impress your family! Read on for more great tips to create your own baked macaroni recipe!
Begin by cooking the macaroni in salted water. In a separate pot, heat the butter and then whisk in flour and mustard. Make sure the mixture is completely smooth and free from lumps. Add the onion and bay leaf to the mixture and stir until combined. Stir in the egg and cook until it’s well mixed. Once cooked, fold the macaroni into the sauce and pour into a 2-quart casserole dish. Top the dish with remaining cheese and serve!
In order to create a mouth-watering dish, try the delicious and spicy Masala Macaroni Recipe. Using freshly grated ginger and 1/2 tsp green chili sauce, this recipe is easy to prepare and will please your whole family. The perfect recipe will have you drooling with the smoky flavor of the spices. Just follow the steps mentioned below to get started!
To make the recipe even more authentic, you can use a mix of Indian spices and vegetables. First, boil the macaroni in water. Next, add the tomato-onion mixture. Next, add ginger-garlic paste and green chillies. Then, add the cooked capsi and a sprinkle of fresh coriander leaves to finish. You can also add a squeeze of lemon juice to the dish to add a bit of tanginess to the meal.
Using Indian spices to season your pasta makes the Masala Macaroni Recipe even more delicious! Try this pasta dish for breakfast, lunch, or dinner anytime! Unlike the plain pasta, it is a great combination of Italian and Indian flavors! And it is incredibly easy to make! You will be cooking your macaroni in less than eight minutes. But if you’re not sure how to cook macaroni, consider this helpful guide:
If you’re looking for a tasty twist on mac and cheese, stir-fry macaroni is the perfect solution. This dish is great for breakfast, a one-pot dinner, or even a quick lunch! Follow these simple steps to make a stir-fried macaroni dish. You’ll soon be enjoying this easy and delicious dish! We’ll discuss the ingredients, preparation, and cooking time.
Begin by cooking the macaroni according to package instructions. It should be al dente, and it should be drained well. While cooking, brown the beef, season, and cover with a thin layer of tomato paste. If you want it extra spicy, add chili sauce or sriracha sauce. Add the vegetables, and toss the pasta occasionally so it doesn’t stick to the pan.
Another important factor is how to store the noodles and sauce. For a healthier version, you can store the leftovers in an airtight container. It can be used for another meal the next day. Just remember to keep the noodles and sauce separate so that they don’t get mixed up. Once they’re cooked, they can be stored for later enjoyment. But if you’re too busy to cook the noodles at the moment, you can always freeze the leftovers for another time.
Chicken and egg macaroni salad
A simple and delicious recipe for macaroni salad is chicken and egg macaroni salad. The ingredients are simple, but it has plenty of flavor. Boiling a boneless chicken breast in water for 15 minutes will result in a tender, moist chicken breast. Slice the chicken breast before boiling. To make this salad a bit more elaborate, add sliced chicken breast, diced vegetables and a teaspoon of mayonnaise to the mixture. Mix all the ingredients well and serve.
To prepare the dressing, whisk together the mayonnaise, onion, sugar, salt, ground black pepper and Lady’s Choice mayonnaise. You can also add chunks of pineapple juice from the can. Mix everything well, and serve chilled. This salad is delicious on its own, but it pairs well with fried chicken, too. Make plenty and serve it at a party. This salad is a great party food for the holidays, as it is easy to make.